Monday, December 20, 2010

Coulton Got To Be An Angel Of The Lord!!!


Momma!!!
Ok here is the great news!!! I'm staying in my area for yet another transfer. After I am done with this one, I will have been in my first area for 6 months. I really love it. My next companion is named Elder Stanley!!! Apparently he is coming straight from the office so he must be a great elder. I hear he composes his own music on the piano!!!! Thats a cool little random fact. Anyway, I'm really excited to meet him!!! I'm also really excited to stay in my area. The only sad news is Elder Carter is leaving to go home now!!! We said a lot of goodbyes yesterday. It was really sad, as we left Deritson's house, he was crying and he even called us at 4 in the morning!!! But he is going to the Madrid temple with the ward today and this week, so he will have a good time!!! I'll miss him though, he was a great friend to me and a great elder!!!
As for Daisy, she told us she really wants to be baptized, so thank goodness I'm here to witness it. I think it will only be a matter of 1 or 2 weeks now!!! She is elect!!! I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father to be here yet another transfer.
I have been enjoying my presents so much!!! Thank you!! They bring a lot of joy into the house. I only read that paper after each present so its a surprise to me. As for the packages, I have recieved all 3 of yours and Grandma's, but I have not yet recieved the ones from the siblings. No worries though, I'm sure it will all work out!!! Tell me when you get your package k?
OK so on Christmas Day, I will be at President Martin's house, our stake president. He says that he needs to get us a number that you guys can call us from and so when he gets that this week we will have to send ya an email with the number. If however for some reason you don't recieve it, you can get a calling card and call the number that I sent to Dad, it is our cell phone number.!!!!! I'm so excited to talk to you guys!!!!! Besides being able to share the Gospel here, that will be my most cherished present this Christmas!!! Well, I really have to hurry!!! I once again have emails from the whole family!! Ha I love you so much!!! You've been such an amazing mother. Merry Christmas mama!!! I love ya!!!
Elder Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment