Sunday, March 20, 2011

I just thought I'd let you all know, we just got called from President Torgan and Elder Dalton and Levitre will be leaving us to go back to the continent, but me and Elder Kessler will be staying. Elder Kessler is getting a comp named Elder Wilder and this will be the first time that I have a comp that is younger than me. This will only be his third transfer. His name is Elder Wiesman. When president told me he would be coming he said "Espero que vais ajudar-lo com a lingua" (I hope you will help him with the language) hahahaha. So I'm really excited. I have also been moved to district leader. So I skipped senior comp and went right to district leader. I'm really excited. I think I'm going to grow a ton these next couple of transfers.
Elder Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment