Monday, August 22, 2011

Sittin' on the top of the world...


Hey guys!!!
Thank you all for the emails!!! This week was interesting!!! Luana left for England yesterday so that she could go back to school!!! We saw her for the last time on Thursday night, it was really great!!! We ate with her and her family, and as we were leaving, it was super weird and tough because it was the last time we would see her. Anyway, we said our goodbyes and what not. But we will be keeping in touch with her so it will be good!!! She is such a strong member!! She told us that the next day, she hung out with a friend that told her they could tell something was different about her!! She also said, that the scriptures make so much more sense now and that she just loves reading them!! She said that she is more sure about the truthfulness of this church than anything else in her life!! We know that she will be such a strong member!! I am amazed with how well the Lord has helped her and prepared her for this!!! In church yesterday, a member said that Luana's baptism was one of the most memorable she had ever been to because the spirit was so strong. She said she will never forget it!! We are very happy for Luana!!!
Well, the rest of this week was alright!!!! We worked really hard, but a lot of our investigators are never home when we pass by, so it gets really tough!! We knocked a lot of doors this week, so its back into the work right??? Well, we really need to find some new investigators right now because we don't have a lot as it is, so that will be a focus this next and final week of the transfer!!!
I can't believe I am already in the last week of this transfer!! Time really does fly by unrealistically fast doesn't it?? I'm really not sure what is going to happen!! I could stay, or leave, or we could both leave or stay!! We have no clue!! It's all up to the Lord, so I'm not expecting anything in particular,but we will see what happens!!!
Oh we also had interviews this last Thursday!! They went really well. President is such a loving guy!! He really lifts me up during the interviews!! One of the things he taught us in that interview was when he said that "when we are weak, it is because our love is weak" Its true!! There is no weakness, or fear, or any fault in love. So that is another focus of mine right now. I am trying to love the people more!!! It will take a lot of prayer, but I'm excited for it!!
Well, that is really about all the news I have for this week. I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for you guys!! I'm glad Isaac's birthday went well!! Happy birthday Isacc and to Natalie as well coming up here pretty soon. I love you guys!! Keep me posted on what goes on. I can't believe the summer is already done!! I have gotten to the point where I can look back in my journal exactly a year ago and I was writing about things that were happening in my first area with Elder Kessler!!! pretty cool!!! Well, I love you all so much!!! I pray for all of you everyday!! I hope this week goes well for everyone!! Can't wait to hear from you guys next week. Talk to ya later!!! Tchau!!
Elder Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment